Board Preppers includes a complete and thorough review of the NPTAE preparation guide your school has selected for you. Currently, Board Preppers is working with the two most popular review guides – TherapyED and Score Builders.
Our detailed 54-hour review course will cover the following systems:
- Cardiac and Vascular
- “Other systems”
Additionally, we will review the following non-systems:
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Modalities and Physical Agents
- Assistive Devices
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Family and Patient Education
- Research and Safety Management in the work environment
Within these systems, we will discuss:
- Treatment theory and strategies
- How each system interacts with all other systems
This review method promotes “big picture” learning and facilitates our 12 points higher than the national average pass rate for first-time test-takers.