Due to the Success of our PTA prep course, and by popular demand, Board Preppers is will be offering an OTA review course to help prepare students for the
Pass the NBCOT-COTA Exam!
We are in the process of wrapping up our Inaugural Review Course for the NBCOT-COTA exam. We are reviewing exam pass rates and student experience of our inaugural class to ensure we provide the best value and service to our students. The schedule of our next class will be released shortly!
- Live Interactive Webinar from the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Students Can Take the Class a 2nd Time if They Need
- 8 Hrs a Week for 5 Weeks (40 Hours of Guided Review & Instruction)*
- Tuesday & Thursday from 5pm – 9pm EST
*This being our Inaugural class, our course, your classes may run longer than 40 hours.
Your Review Includes:
- Neuropathology and It’s Treatments
- Scales, Levels, Test & Evaluation Tools
- Splints & Orthotics
- Child Developmental Stages
- Functional Mobility
- Test Taking Strategy
- Question & Answer Dissection
- And Much More!